JOIN US !!!
Position: Team Leader/Real Estate Negotiator
We are welcome new or other companies Team Leader or Negotiators.
We are seeking the real estate consultants to join our teams.
Such position is available for a competitive, motivated and passionate individual.
- Assessing buyers’ needs and locating properties and businesses for their consideration
- Project sales – sales process follow-up, building inspections and searches
- Advising buyers on the merits of properties and businesses and the terms of sale
- Cataloguing and detailing land, buildings and businesses for sale or lease and arranging advertising
- Developing and implementing business plans, budgets, policies and procedures for the agency
- Assist clients with the arrangement/follow up of finance, land brokerage, conveyancing and maintenance of premises
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Sales experience preferred, but not essential, most important is your passion!
- Preferably Entry Level specialised in property/real estate or equivalent.
- Possess own transport.
- Reliable, punctual and mature mind with a passion for real estate and a strong desire to become an achiever.
- Have a bright, friendly personality combined and self-motivated.
- Possess a strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Interest to learn and being coached.
What we offer?
- On the job training
- Fantastic career growth opportunities
- Fun and friendly work environment
We are looking for candidates who want to build your own business with 0% capital fund, stable monthly passive income start from RM10,000.
If you are looking to be challenged, passionate about sales, building relationships and delivering results then this is the career you have been looking for.
Call Us Now !!!
Position: Property Manager
We are also looking for experience property manager.
- To lead Property Management Office team (Operations, Maintenance, Customer Services & Account)
- To ensure that all statutory requirements of the Property are met and Building & Common Property Act (Act 663), Strata Title Act (Act 318) and Strata Management Act 2013 (Act 757) are observed and fully equipped.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialised in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.